The White Knight Foundation is walking against Youth Violence with a 30km walk from Sydney’s Iconic Harbour Bridge steps to North Harbour Reserve on Saturday, March 14.
The journey will commence at 6:30am and the team is committed to completing the course and raising much needed funds for victims of youth violence.
Event organizer Judith Flew said, “We are walking to generate awareness for The White Knight Foundation’s message to stop youth violence.”
Flew said, “What sort of society are our children and their children going to grow up in if this violence doesn’t cease?” There is an opportunity to join the walk and grab a friend to join the walk for 2kms, 5kms, 15kms or the whole 30kms.
Liam Knight, current ambassador and a victim of crime himself will also be joining the walk.
“I’m excited, I do a lot of walking as part of my rehab and looking forward to the challenge of even doing the final 2 kilometers.
“It’s for a great cause so I’m right behind this, as I’m sure a lot of people will be” said Knight.
If you are unable to walk you can still support by making a donation to the White Knight Foundation at http://makingadifference.gofundraise.com.au/page/walkingagainstyouthviolence
Share and Enjoy
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM
- The Lennox joins 'Parramasala party' ~ Australia 1 Mar , at 6:38 AM