Suman Kapoor a New Zealand based NRI and a leading social activist, received NRI of the Year 2014 award in the category of Philanthropy and social good.
Hailing from a Business family, Suman has successfully served various non-profit organizations at different positions back in India.
Suman is presently the chairperson of Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO) International women’s Council, and the only woman of Indian origin from NZ to be awarded and nominated in UK.
Delighted on winning this awarda Suman said, “I am rarely lost for words, yet I am finding it difficult to express how proud and honored I am feeling after getting this award. I am immensely grateful to Britain and NZ for recognizing my strengths and enabling me to achieve my dreams”.
Share and Enjoy
- Bring on the bling at ‘Sakhi Divas’ ~ Community, India 17 Mar , at 8:09 PM
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM