‘Mehfil-e-Qawwali’ is back on popular demand, this time at a bigger and better venue. An ensemble of artists named ‘Fanna-Fi-Allah’ will perform at Bankstown Sports Club Theatre on March 19, 2017.
The ‘Fanna-Fi-Allah’ has become a leading representation of Sufi Qawwali Music, having performed in many Western countries as well as in India and Pakistan. Key members of the group have spent over 20 years in dedicated study with the masters of this classical artform in Pakistan and in India. The Australian wing of the group, led by founder Tahir Faridi of Canada, will be performing to entertain the South Asian Community of Sydney.
For more information, contact Zahid Jamil on 0411 114 762. Tickets can be bought at:
The organiser, SAMAA (http://samaa.org.au/), uses funds raised through such cultural events for offering benevolent services to South Asian Elders of Sydney and regional areas.
Share and Enjoy
- Bring on the bling at ‘Sakhi Divas’ ~ Community, India 17 Mar , at 8:09 PM
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM