NSW Premier Mike Baird has offered his deepest condolences to everyone affected by the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 disaster.
“I offer my thoughts and prayers to the families and loved ones of those on board the Malaysia Airlines flight,” Baird said
“This is a shocking and terrible tragedy which will be felt right across the world.
“On behalf of everyone in NSW I express my deep sorrow and sadness at the events.
“Sadly, we have been advised that one person from NSW was on board the flight and I extend my sympathies and offer my support to their family and friends.
“There is no doubt an event of this scale will affect many people in this state who will have family and friends involved with this tragedy.”
Concerned family and friends should contact the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade on 1300 555 135.
Share and Enjoy
- Sydney Trains encourage women to take the wheel ~ National 1 Mar , at 8:19 AM
- ‘Pongal Oh Pongal’ says Canberra! ~ National 18 Feb , at 12:11 AM
- Christmas greetings from the Premier of NSW to all Public Telegraph readers ~ National 24 Dec , at 7:46 PM
- Confluence: Diversity celebrated at Opera House ~ National 19 Sep , at 10:25 PM
- Swastik’s production ‘A Magical Journey With Krishna’ enthralls audience ~ National 5 Sep , at 10:55 PM