As we celebrate with family and friends at this special time, it is my pleasure to wish communities across New South Wales a Happy Easter.
Easter is a precious time to reflect on ourselves, our families and our friends. It is a time to embrace peace, love and goodwill. And it is a time to give thanks for everything we value. Our state’s greatest strength is its people. Our people’s willingness to unite, share and prosper together makes New South wales such a wonderful place to live and grow as individuals.
I am proud our society is one of the most successful examples of a harmonious society anywhere in the world. A shared commitment to continuing this fine example will profoundly benefit generations to come. I hope Easter will bring peace and happiness to you and your loved ones. I wish you a safe and enjoyable holiday.
Share and Enjoy
- Sydney Trains encourage women to take the wheel ~ National 1 Mar , at 8:19 AM
- ‘Pongal Oh Pongal’ says Canberra! ~ National 18 Feb , at 12:11 AM
- Christmas greetings from the Premier of NSW to all Public Telegraph readers ~ National 24 Dec , at 7:46 PM
- Confluence: Diversity celebrated at Opera House ~ National 19 Sep , at 10:25 PM
- Swastik’s production ‘A Magical Journey With Krishna’ enthralls audience ~ National 5 Sep , at 10:55 PM