India Club celebrated Valentine’s Day – a day when couples all over the world celebrate the wonder of love. In several parts of the world it is also celebrated as “Friends’ Day – a celebration of Friendship”.
India Club Valentine dinner party was oozing with exuberance. The restaurant where the celebration took place was echoing with cheerfulness and laughter of 50 attendees comprising of IC members and friends.
Providing details of the event, Shubha Kumar, the president of India Club said, “The Theme of the celebration was ‘Sometimes it is about the two of you’ and it clearly specified the importance of partner in everybody’s life. Mona and Puneet Grover enthusiastically executed the program”.
“Mona organized enjoyable games and every one participated, laughed, danced and had a great time”
“The idea was to bring the couples closer…. Looks like we did it,” said Mona.
Vrushali Desai charmed the audience with her buoyant singing and so did Anita Berry. Members shared jokes, parodies and lifted the energy all around.
Pratibha Gokani happily prepared valentine gift for members and brightened the decor.
Sharing the message of friendship, President Shubha Kumar said, “Never let your friends feel lonely disturb them all the time”.
Share and Enjoy
- Bring on the bling at ‘Sakhi Divas’ ~ Community, India 17 Mar , at 8:09 PM
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM