The annual India Australia Business & Community Awards 2015 (IABCA) gala sponsored by Kaden Boriss will take place on Friday 30th October at the IVY Ballroom in Sydney.
IABCA engages, connects and recognises the role played by Australian Indians in shaping this nation via an awards
Nominations to the awards are now open across 12 categories. IABCA is produced and directed by Gandhi Creations; an Award Winning Event Management Company.
Master of Ceremonies, IABCA 2015 Jenny Brockie, Host, Insight SBS ONE Jenny is one of Australia’s most experienced and respected journalists and broadcasters.
She currently hosts Insight (www.sbs.com.au/insight), Australia’s leading forum for debate and powerful first person stories. Jenny has won numerous awards for her work over several decades, including the Gold Walkley for Excellence in Journalism, a 2013 Walkley for Best Interview (Insight’s ‘Young Mob’ episode), a Logie and two AFI Awards for documentary making.
The Hon Tony Abbott MP, Prime Minister of Australia in his message said, “I am pleased to provide this message for the India Australia Business and Community Awards 2015. This event is an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of an outstanding group of Indian Australians. These Awards come at a time when the potential for Australia’s relationship with India to grow and prosper has never been greater. This relationship dates back more than 200 years. I pay tribute to the India Australia Business and Community Awards for its support of achievement and cultural exchange, and send my warmest congratulations to this year’s award recipients.
Ita Butrose AO, OBE is 2013 Australian of the Year I am delighted that Alzheimer’s Australia has been chosen as the charity partner for the India Australia Business and Community Awards.
As National President of Alzheimer’s Australia from 2011 to 2014, and in my ongoing role as an Ambassador, I have seen first-hand the important work our organization does to support Australians with dementia and also their families and carers. Having the opportunity to be involved in events like the Awards gives us the opportunity to share with more people the constant and growing issues surrounding dementia.
Nominations will open Wednesday 8th April and close Friday 12th June 2015.
Nominations opened on Wednesday 8th April and will close Friday 12th June 2015. Click here to nominate.
- Young Professional of the Year 2015
- Young Community Achiever of the Year 2015
- Community Services Excellence Award 2015
- Community Association of the Year 2015
- Business Leader or Professional of the Year 2015
- Educational Institute of the Year 2015
- Technology Services Provider of the Year 2015
- Travel Agency of the Year 2015
- Indian Restaurant of the Year 2015
- Small Business of the Year 2015
- SME of the Year 2015
- Indian Australian Ambassador of the Year 2015 (non-contested)
Share and Enjoy
- Bring on the bling at ‘Sakhi Divas’ ~ Community, India 17 Mar , at 8:09 PM
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM