Neha Dhupia – an accomplished actress, an entrepreneur and former Miss India, believes in trying new things and not limiting herself to just one particular career.
Yes, she is beautiful and smart- that gets her through the door. Then her talent, personality and humble nature make her more famous among her fans.
She was in Australia recently, where she attended few functions. The glam girl was the center point at the Holi Mela at Jeffery Park Parramatta, Sydney and on the same day there was a special ‘Meet and Greet’ with the actress which was organized by Grand Marion (A Famous Brand of Patel Brothers Group of Australia) at Harris Park in the evening.
Since its opening, ‘The Grand Marion’ has organized many successful events and has earned a repute of one of the best function centers in Sydney.
The Grand Marion Management team including TJ Mistry, Mehul Mistry and Sanjay Patel put forth a well-managed Meet and Greet event with actress – Neha Dhupia which was attended by over 140 people.
It was a private ‘Meet and Greet’ and all the attendees were given an opportunity to get clicked with the actress. Besides this, the actress was humble enough and didn’t disappoint her fans who wanted to click selfies with her.
Neha is also a Marathon runner and is very health conscious. While interacting with the attendees she gave valuable health tips to her fans and advised them to make exercise a part of their daily regime.
Share and Enjoy
- Bring on the bling at ‘Sakhi Divas’ ~ Community, India 17 Mar , at 8:09 PM
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM