Gladys Berejiklian will become the 45th Premier of NSW.
Speaking at the NSW Parliament House, Ms Berejiklian said her government will be led by values that are most important to her: respect and hard work.
Berejiklian also outlined the three key policy areas that would be the hallmarks of her government: local infrastructure, housing affordability and a strong economy – with a focus on creating more jobs.
“Another issue which is very important to me is housing affordability,” Berejiklian said.
“We have done much in this area but we know there is so much to do.”
Thanking Mike Baird for his leadership, Berejiklian said his government had made NSW an economic powerhouse.
“He has made a big difference to the lives of the people of this state,” Berejiklian said.
Berejiklian will be sworn in as NSW Premier at a ceremony at Government House on Monday afternoon.
Source : www.nsw.gov.au
Share and Enjoy
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM
- The Lennox joins 'Parramasala party' ~ Australia 1 Mar , at 6:38 AM