Almost 100 country arts projects across NSW will receive over $290,000 funding to help celebrate local arts and culture.
The funding is part of the NSW Government’s Country Arts Support Program that will provide small grants to arts and community organisations, and arts councils in regional communities for 99 short-term projects (PDF, 0.28MB).
Deputy Premier and Minister for the Arts Troy Grant said the grants would provide opportunities for people of all ages to learn new skills and experience the joys of art first-hand.
“NSW Government funding is helping to deliver opportunities for people across the state to become involved in arts and culture and is supporting those working in the arts,” Mr Grant said.
Share and Enjoy
- Sydney Trains encourage women to take the wheel ~ National 1 Mar , at 8:19 AM
- ‘Pongal Oh Pongal’ says Canberra! ~ National 18 Feb , at 12:11 AM
- Christmas greetings from the Premier of NSW to all Public Telegraph readers ~ National 24 Dec , at 7:46 PM
- Confluence: Diversity celebrated at Opera House ~ National 19 Sep , at 10:25 PM
- Swastik’s production ‘A Magical Journey With Krishna’ enthralls audience ~ National 5 Sep , at 10:55 PM