Don’t forget that Daylight saving ends today, 6 April at 3am.
This means you can enjoy a sleep in because clocks go back one hour in NSW.
Future daylight saving periods will begin on the first Sunday in October and end on the first Sunday in April.
NSW, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and the ACT all apply the same daylight saving periods. Queensland, Western Australia and the Northern Territory do not have daylight saving.
Share and Enjoy
- Sydney Trains encourage women to take the wheel ~ National 1 Mar , at 8:19 AM
- ‘Pongal Oh Pongal’ says Canberra! ~ National 18 Feb , at 12:11 AM
- Christmas greetings from the Premier of NSW to all Public Telegraph readers ~ National 24 Dec , at 7:46 PM
- Confluence: Diversity celebrated at Opera House ~ National 19 Sep , at 10:25 PM
- Swastik’s production ‘A Magical Journey With Krishna’ enthralls audience ~ National 5 Sep , at 10:55 PM