Sydney siders originated from Telangana with locals and children participated in ‘Cleanup Australia Day’ drive . ATF took up Parramatta lake as a part of their cleaning drive.
Participants were divided into four groups. Group of Surender Anreddy took responsibility of walking track towards dam and Ravikanth Veeraiahgari’s group took responsibility of parking along with play areas . Where as Someshwar Reddy’s group and Ravindranath Brungi’s group took responsibility of river track.
Overall activity was achieved as per safety guide lines of Cleanup Australia. 8 bags of recycle waste, 7 bags of general waste and 1 bag of recyclable cigarettes butts were collected and left in designated area as per council/cleanup Australia advise.
Official from Parramatta city council also visited the event. He appreciated the participants for their efforts and said that it is the 2nd best organized event in Parramatta.
Certificates from ‘Cleanup Australia’ were distributed to all participants.
General Secretary of ATF, Venkata Prasad Ragipani thanked everyone who participated in the clean up drive .
Share and Enjoy
- Bring on the bling at ‘Sakhi Divas’ ~ Community, India 17 Mar , at 8:09 PM
- Volunteer orgaisation receives top honours at 2017 Premier’s Harmony Dinner ~ Australia, Community 17 Mar , at 2:34 AM
- Now party until wee hours in 7 live entertainment venues in Sydney ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 11:42 PM
- Vivid -‘Festival of lights’ to illuminate Sydney for 23 spectacular nights ~ Australia, Community 15 Mar , at 12:10 AM
- Outstanding women of NSW awarded ~ Australia, Community 9 Mar , at 12:52 AM