360 new weekly bus services were started in Sydney on Sunday 26 October 2014.
The new bus services will benefit bus customers on busy routes across Sydney’s Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, North Shore and Northern Beaches.
The new bus services include:
- 104 new services a week on the 348 route from Wolli Creek to Bondi Junction
- 43 new services a week on the 418 route from Burwood to Bondi Junction
- 70 new services a week on the 425 route from Tempe to Dulwich Hill
- 10 new services a week on the E50 route from Milsons Point to Manly
- 10 new services a week on the E65 route from Wynyard to South Curl Curl
- 44 new services a week on the 236 route from Spit Junction to South Mosman Wharf
- 83 new services a week on the 301 route from Eastgardens to the City
Additionally, the 225 bus route between Cremorne Wharf and Neutral Bay Wharf is running for extended hours on Sundays for customers connecting with ferry services.
The 362 bus will resume its weekend service between Bondi and Coogee beaches this week, providing transport for customers visiting Sculpture by the Sea as well as thousands of beachgoers over the summer.
The new weekly transport services will take the total number of services introduced across NSW to 10,500, since March 2011. This figure includes an extra 9,200 weekly bus services, 1,190 train weekly services and 220 weekly ferry services.
To find out more about extra services and timetable information, customers can visit the NSW transport Information website(link is external), or check the real time apps, available from the App Store and Google Play.
Share and Enjoy
- Sydney Trains encourage women to take the wheel ~ National 1 Mar , at 8:19 AM
- ‘Pongal Oh Pongal’ says Canberra! ~ National 18 Feb , at 12:11 AM
- Christmas greetings from the Premier of NSW to all Public Telegraph readers ~ National 24 Dec , at 7:46 PM
- Confluence: Diversity celebrated at Opera House ~ National 19 Sep , at 10:25 PM
- Swastik’s production ‘A Magical Journey With Krishna’ enthralls audience ~ National 5 Sep , at 10:55 PM